1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog,
vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust).
2. Compact design built from extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side
ensuring effective transfer of the heat.
3. Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, D-Class 2 Ω stable output stage.
4. Versatile front and rear filters, providing the ability to build Hi-Pass front +
rear or multichannel woofer + tweeter systems, both including sub.
5. 24 dB continuous adjustable (50 to 500 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter.
6. SUBSONIC filter (24 dB - 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from
music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
7. 5 ch/3 ch operation mode (selectable), to create a five-channel system (with
sub), or a powerful sub + front three-channel system.
8. Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers.
9. Special balanced input circuitry to reject electro-magnetic disturbances.
10. Hi-Level and lo-level inputs compatible with any source.
11. Short-circuit and thermal protections with auto resetting.
12. Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC); providing the ability to adjust
subwoofer volume level from the dashboard.