1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog,
vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust).
2. Compact design built from extruded aluminium heatsink with top side
ensuring effective heat transfer.
3. Power supply featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable output stage.
4. Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters
providing the ability to build a front + rear or a sub + front system.
5. Bridge operation mode to drive a subwoofer or to create
a powerful dual-mono system.
6. Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers.
7. Special balanced input circuitry to reject electro-magnetic disturbances.
8. Hi-Level and lo-level inputs to be compatible with any source.
9. Short-circuit and thermal protections with auto resetting.